SPC IS CURRENTLY HOLDING IN-PERSON WORSHIP
Return to Worship FAQ's
- Will there still be a video livestream online?
- Yes, we will continue to offer a livestream through our website every week, though it will be less-edited and feel more like you're sitting in the worship center.
- What can I expect when I come to worship on a Sunday in-person?
- A greeter will meet you at the doors
- Our Worship Service will include all of the usual elements in our order or worship. However, we will not be passing offering plates.
- What about Offering, and the Lord's Supper?
- We will not be passing offering plates at this time. Please consider using our online giving or contact the office to arrange for autrodraw giving. If you do need to bring a physical check or offering envelope, please place it in one of the receptacles in the back of the Worship Center as you enter or exit. Please remember that no envelopes will be available at the church on Sundays.
- The Lord's Supper will be offered the first Sunday of the month, and we have people come forward to receive the elements, rather than passing plates or intinction style.
- What about Kids and Teen Ministry?
- We have temporarily suspended all kids and teen ministry at this time. We will continue to provide kid's ministry on the Kid's Stuff Page.
- Will there be Nursery?
- The Nursery will be open for kids birth - PreK. We have trained staff to care for and love on your kids while you attend worship. Little ones are always welcome in worship.
- What if I am physically unable or just not comfortable attending in person?
- We understand that people from our church family may not be able nor ready to resume in-person worship at this time. We will be doing our best to offer a full livestream of the service each Sunday, with replays on our website just as we have been doing. We love you all, and we are doing our best to provide options that both honor Christ and keep our church family united to serve Him.
- What if I have a question or need not addressed here?
- Please contact us using the form below or talk with your Shepherding Elder.
- We will do our best to address your needs as we draw closer to the Lord together!