Intro & Qualifications
In mid-2020, Stow Presbyterian Church's (SPC) former senior pastor, Rev. Bob Stanley, announced he was leaving his position in November 2020 to become a chaplain in the U.S. Army.
We are prayerfully seeking a full-time Lead Pastor to join our church family. We are a friendly, welcoming, EPC church with a current membership of 135 members and about 137 people attending our services in person. We also have several people worshipping with us via our live stream.
Our next pastor should have the following following gifts, skills, and experience.
- Preaching challenging, biblically based sermons
- Teaching and interpreting the scriptures in bible studies
- Providing instruction for areas of leadership training
- Evangelism–sharing the Gospel and leading all to share their faith in Christ
- Promote two-way communication with the congregation
- Promote teamwork within the staff and the congregation and support good stewardship with fiscal responsibility
- Counseling and caring for the needs of those inside and outside the church
Further, we prefer that candidates should possess the following qualifications, traits, beliefs, and desires
- Master of Divinity Degree
- Personable, relatable, and “family friendly”
- Warm heart and desire for shepherding our families
- Strong belief in the value of Discipleship Training
- Desire to lead us in community outreach
Information & Documents
How To Apply
In order to apply to this position, please:
- Fill out the form below
- Attach your Personal Information Form, Resumé, as well as any other relevant documents
- Press Submit. Your information will be forwarded to Roger Owens, the Chair of our Pastoral Search Committee
If you have any questions, please contact Roger at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
***More Information will be coming soon!