Stow is a small, suburban city in Northeast, Ohio. We are located along with several other suburban towns and small cities, including Kent, Hudson, and Cuyahoga Falls, near Akron Ohio and approximately an hour’s drive south of Cleveland.
Explore the links below to learn more about Northeast Ohio (NEO) community.
Surrounding City Information
Housing Market Overview
The housing market in this area has skyrocketed lately with a shortage of available homes for sale. The market fluctuates daily as multiple offers are made on homes, often spending less than 10 days on the market.
Home prices vary greatly in Northeast, Ohio. Typical current prices:
- Stow, Munroe Falls, Tallmadge $180,000 to $900,000+
- Kent, Streetsboro, Ravenna, Cuyahoga Falls $150,000 to $700,000+
- Hudson $300,000 to $900,000+
- Goodyear Heights, Akron $100,000 to $400,000+
Contact zillow.com and other similar websites as well as these Christian realtors we recommend to learn of the latest most up-to-the-minute information.
- Lou Mascolo - https://loumascolo.yourkwagent.com
- Mark and Bonnie Cook - email@example.com
- Gloria Dryden - GDryden@cutlerhomes.com
- Olga Beirne - https://olgabeirne.com
- Eli Dorman - https://zillow.com/profile/dormansells
Rentals in Stow
- In July 2021, there were on average 263 Apartments, 7 Houses, and 12 Condos/Townhouses available.
- The median monthly rent for houses “Rentals by Owner” was $983.
- Average monthly apartment rentals are $370 (studio), $633 (1 bedroom), and $720 (2 bedrooms).
- Rentals in surrounding communities are about the same as in Stow.